Winter Lacrosse - Intro to Lacrosse Program
Updated Saturday January 14, 2017 by Gloucester Lacrosse Association.
The Gloucester Griffins JR C lacrosse players and coaches will run an ‘Intro to Lacrosse' Winter Program in 2017 for new and recreational lacrosse players between the ages of 5-12 emphasizing basic lacrosse skills development this winter. The FUN gets started Saturday January 28th!
- Who: New and recreational players between the ages of 5 and 12 (birth years 2005 - 2012). Players will be split into two groups on the field.
- Paperweight/Tyke (birth year 2009-2012)
- Novice/PW (birth year 2005-2008)
- When: Nine weekly sessions on Saturday mornings (8-9 am) between January 28 – April 1, 2017 (*see schedule below)
- Where: Superdome (aka Hornet's Nest), 1660 Bearbrook Rd, Gloucester, ON K1B 1C4
- Experienced Coaches - The program will be instructed by the Griffins JR C coaches Jeff Hartley and Fred Hartley, Jr C players and select guest coaches.
- Cost: $100.00 for all 9 sessions (includes cost for two sided pinnie).
- Drop-in Option: Drop-in is available for $10 per session. Please note that drop-in participants must purchase a pinnie ($20) during their first drop-in session.
- Pre-register online (click here). Winter Lacrosse registration can also be done field-side.
- Saturday January 28, 2017, 8-9 am
- Saturday February 4, 2017, 8-9 am
- Saturday February 11, 2017, 8-9 am
- Saturday February 25, 2017, 8-9 am
- Saturday March 4, 2017, 8-9 am
- Saturday March 11, 2017, 8-9 am
- Saturday March 18, 2017, 8-9 am
- Saturday March 25, 2017, 8-9 am
- Saturday April 1, 2017, 8-9 am