Ottawa Capitals Winter Box Lacrosse Program
Updated Monday November 14, 2016 by Gloucester Lacrosse Association.
The Ottawa Capitals Lacrosse club will be offering three levels of participation for the 2016/17 winter season. All sessions will be at the Rockland Arena- 1450 Du Parc Ave Rockland ON. Tryouts start November 27th, 2016.
Three Program Options
- Competitive Boys - Nov 27 2016 - Feb 5 2017
- Weekly Sunday Practices and two tournaments (last tournament Feb 18)
- Cost: $380 (Tournament Fees have been sponsored by Mi’kmaq Sports)
- Development Boys - Nov 27 2016 - Feb 5 2017
- Weekly Sunday Practices and affiliation to the Competitive Teams. Cost: $380
- High School Girls Box/Field Program - Nov 27 2016 - Feb 5 2017
- Weekly Field Practices in May, 2
- Summer Field Tournaments
- Cost $450 (+ Summer Field Tournament Fees to be split between families)
- Note: We will need 20 high school girls pre registered to go ahead with the program
Tryouts - November 27th 2016
All players are required to pay a tryout fee in advance or $50 via email transfer to email@example.com. Please make password ottcaplax
- 12pm- Novice / PW Boys
- 2pm -4pm – Bantam/ High School Boys
- 4pm- 6pm – High School Girls (First sessions will be box lacrosse)
- Levels are based on box level played in Summer 2016
- For the first try out session please bring a numbered pinnie/jersey and check at the registration table.
- All season sessions will be between 12pm and 6pm on Sundays. The Tryout Schedule is NOT a final season schedule!
- Ottawa Capitals does NOT supply Goalie Equipment. Goalies will be required to supply their own. We encourage you to speak to your box assoc and inquire about borrowing or renting gear.
Should you have any questions please contact Ottawa Capitals representative, Jay Fox, at firstname.lastname@example.org